Wednesday 24 July 2013

THIS BLOGGING BLOG!


Well, this is my first post. Hello everyone. There have been not a few blogging expletives as I have been creating this site – my mind doesn’t work at its best in blog-creating mode, I have to say.  But here it is, and it’ll have to do for now!
I’ve read quite a lot about blogging, and whether or not writers need to do it. Opinions are divided but I particularly liked what Randy Susan Meyers had to say on her blog Word Love. Her agent told her: “Try it, see if you like it, if you do, then blog. If you don’t, don’t”. Seems like sense, doesn’t it? 
I found Randy’s article (To Blog or not to Blog: Authors Online) informative and helpful – you can read it at http://www.randysusanmeyers.com/2010/10/to-blog-or-not-to-blog-authors-online/

Image courtesy of Iamnee / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment